Monday, May 26, 2014

Completely Confused

I don't know how you can think I don't care about you or I'm "not into you". That's just insane. I hang on every word and every text from you. I wait. I wait for the next time to see you. It is the longest, worst wait I could ever have. Why you think I don't enjoy spending time with you is beyond me. Why you think I don't want to do everything for you I don't understand. I'm there for you whenever you need me. I try so hard for you. I wish you would see that. I wish you would see what being with you, doing things with you, sharing my life with you, means to me. I wish you knew how good I feel when I can get you something you want and how bad I feel when I can't. The last month was incredible. I couldn't believe I was so close to you again. You made me believe again. You made me think I was good enough to be with you again. Like your quote you sent me "just because I don't text you, doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you". That's the truth. I was waiting for you. Waiting for you to miss me because I miss you so much. All the things we did, the places we went, the fun times we had, do you think I didn't want that? It's all I wanted. I was happy spending whatever time I could with you. When you told me to go, I went. When you asked me to stay, I stayed. When I was gone, you missed me so much and I missed you too. The truth is out. Everyone knows. And I don't care what they think. All that matters is how we feel about each other. And for me, you are my world. There is only one place I want to be and only one person I want to fight for and give my all for, and that is you. But you should know that, because I told you the truth, and if not, I'm completely confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment