Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Loud City

Loud City by iLoveMalania
Loud City, a photo by iLoveMalania on Flickr.

I had a wonderful time with my incredible wife and the little guy Sunday night at the Thunder game. Parker liked the lights and action but he wasn't too thrilled about the noise. I'm glad I got the chance to take my wife to the game. She said she wanted to go to one and I wanted to make that happen. And, she still has a perfect record at professional sporting events. Every home team she has seen play, wins. And, Kevin Durant got his first triple-double of his career that night. She is good luck for home teams. And, wow, you should have seen her that night. My goodness she looked so good. She always does though.
We have a big Friday planned this week. First we are going downtown to the Devon Energy Center to see the decorations and take some pictures, then we are going to Remington Park to see the horses race in the afternoon, then to Bricktown for the lighting of the OKC Christmas Tree. It should be a wonderful day with the family. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment