Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bad Day

Today is not going so good. Work is pushing me to the edge. I can't think anymore. Last night ended badly. I wish things were different. I wish I felt the comfort I felt before. I knew I always had you next to me, to be there for me when my days were rough. I could always come home and hold you and everything would be right. I want that back so bad. Coming home to you and having you happy to see me, knowing that you missed me while I was gone, was the best feeling. I wish you knew how much I miss that. I wish you knew how much I miss you. We were inseperable. We burned so hot. My feelings for you haven't changed. You are still all I could ever want. There is no way I could think about spending my time and my life with anyone but you. I love you more than I could ever explain, and that itself is the problem. There are no words for how I feel about you. I have tried to tell you many times but everything I say cannot compare to what I truly feel for you. Sometimes I want to rip out my heart and give it to you so you know it is yours. I want you to climb inside my brain and see that there is only you in there. Everything I am is you. Right now, I just want to walk out of work and come home to you but I know you won't be happy to see me. So, I have to struggle through my work day and hope that you will miss me. God, this can't happen. I feel so empty without you. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment