Sunday, July 8, 2012
Contemplation
I know I have done things wrong. I know I haven't been the husband you thought I could be. You believed in me. That is why I love you so much. You were always there for me. When I was at my lowest, you were there. You always had open arms for me. My arms will always be open for you. My heart will always be yours. My love for you only grows stronger every day. I can be the husband of your dreams. I know I will do what ever it takes to make your dreams come true. I won't quit on you. I won't quit on us. Ever. I believe in us too much. I made the mistake of not trusting in your feelings. I love you so much, so much more than I could ever explain to you. I will spend the rest of my life trying to prove to you that what I feel is real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment