Sunday, July 22, 2012

Breathtaking

Eyes And Hair by iLoveMalania
Eyes And Hair, a photo by iLoveMalania on Flickr.

I know I haven't shown it as well as I should, but I love you. I love you so much. My every thought has you in it. Every breath I take is for you. Every part of me tells me you are the love of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You are the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful, incredible, sexy, creative, awesome, perfect woman in the world. No one compares to you. No one comes close. I could never look at another or want to be with another. You have made that impossible for me. I completely love you Malania. You really are my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment