I miss you. Always. That's why I try to talk to you. I miss it. I miss hearing the little things that go on in your life. I care about you. I've tried to show you. When something was wrong, I tried to help, with support. Whether it was words to calm you, a hug to let you know I love being with you, money when you worried or needed something, gifts to make you smile, or just listen to let you know I understand you are upset and I will always believe in you and no one else. You are always on my mind. That's why I try to talk to you. That's why I try to see you whenever possible. That's why I did anything to be with you, even be dishonest to family, not you. I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of spending time with you. Any way I could to see you, I was going to do, because being together with you and having the fun we had, was more important than anything else. You are worth my time. Every second. I hope you can see that. Any time you needed me, I was there. When you were having a bad day, I would bring a sundae or cupcakes or something to try and cheer you up. You are worth every effort. You are worth every mile. You are worth every second. You are amazing, and we were amazing when we were doing things together.

No comments:
Post a Comment