I love you so much. Please believe that.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
My All
I gave you my all. All I wanted was to be with you. To try and show you how special you are to me. To be there whenever you needed or wanted me there. To provide for you whenever I possibly could. Every chance, I was there for you. If you asked me to come see you and I said, no, I can't, I have other things to do, that would have killed you. You would be thinking, something more important than me? That wouldn't happen. I was doing everything I could to see you whenever possible. I wanted to show you that nothing was more important than being there for you. You ask, I drop whatever I'm doing and I'm there for you. Because you are the most important thing in my life. I gave you my honesty. I didn't hide anything, lie or do anything to make you doubt my feelings of wanting to be with you or loving you. I tried so hard to make you happy because I didn't want to lose you again. I'm sorry my all isn't enough. At times, it was. I just wanted you to believe in me. Because yes, you are my everything. You're perfect. I really wish you knew what you mean to me. If you could see in my brain and heart, there would be no doubt. It would be, oh my god, you really do think the world of me. But that can't happen. All I can do is hope someday you realize I was honest, I was open, I was trying so hard for you, because you are worth it. I would give up everything for you, because without you, I have nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment