Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Your Birthday

I'm sorry, if this isn't about me, my apologies. Your post "Pain". You are my love. My only one. You are everything to me. I am not trying to hurt you at all. I'm only yelling you how wonderful you are to me. I'm not bad mouthing you or any of that. If I have said something to upset you, please tell me what it was. That, was never my intent. I try and give you confidence, support and love. I'm not going to try and tear you down, one, you don't deserve it, and two, it would hurt me just as much you. I didn't try to ruin your birthday. I sent you a happy birthday text at around 7am that day. I posted to Instagram and my blog wishing you a happy birthday. I brought you gifts, a card and cupcakes. I know they weren't much, but they were given thinking of you. Again, if it's not about me, my apologies. I just don't want you thinking I don't care about you or love you more than anything. Because I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment