I always tried to tell you how special you are to me. Sometimes I didn't show it very well. But God I knew it. When I would look at you and you would get mad at me for staring, I wasn't trying to be rude or make you feel uncomfortable, I was just in awe of you. You are so amazing. Following every curve of your perfect face, every strand of hair, I was mesmerized. How could someone so perfect be right next to me? Your eyes glistened. Your beautiful mind never stopped. Your soft, flawless skin. Malania, you were every wish, every dream, every hope. You were everything.
You're not just a woman and a mother...
...you're an angel.
And I know we are in a bad place right now. I hate it. I hate the things we say to each other. We are both upset.
But I will always forgive you.
And I will always love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment