I know you. I know who you are. I know what matters to you. I know what upsets you. I know your hobbies. I know your favorite foods. I know your past. I know your dreams. I know your hopes. I know your heart. I know your compassion. I know your pain. I know your schedule. I know you. And knowing all of that...
...I love you. Completely. Never ending. I told you that you were the one. I told you forever. I told you no matter what, I would love you until I die. I haven't stopped. And I never will. And yes, I love YOU. Not because of the way you look, but because of the woman I KNOW.
You are my world. You are my everything. There is no bad mouthing you. Ask anyone. All you will hear is how wonderful he says you are. How sweet and giving. How you are his one, true love and no matter what happens, he won't stop loving you.
The truth IS out.
My love for you will always be. It's just waiting for you to truly accept it.

No comments:
Post a Comment