And the something you would ask me about, and what I thought upset you a little...is done. Always and forever. I meant it.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The Right One
You had the right one. You had someone who would never give up on you. Someone who would always try to lift your spirits, put a smile on you face, make you laugh. Someone who would break his back to do the things you needed done. We have so much in common. We are two peas in a pod. I know you don't want to see it, but it's true. I would give anything for you. My life. Not because I get paid to do it, but because nothing would stop me from doing everything I can to keep you and the kids out of harm. There is nothing else to stop me. The seven of you are my only priority. Ever. Forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment