"If you really love her, you wont hurt her".
I did really love you. And I still do. People do things and hurt others doing it. Were they trying to? No. You have to look at what they did to hurt you. I lied and broke promises. But what I was doing was trying to help us. It was the wrong thing to do, but I was just trying to help. Walking out was to not fight. Cool off. Think. Was I wrong to lie and break promises about them? Yes. But I did those things with good intentions. Not to hurt you. You have lied and broke promises too. But I was always willing to forgive you and see past it and continue working on "us".
"Real love stories never have endings."
Ours shouldn't have either. If it was real love. My love for you is real. Why? Because it's still there. Stronger than ever. I will always be in love with you. No matter what. You are my Cinderella.
"I gave you my heart but it was never enough."
Yes it was. You were enough. Even at the end, being with you was enough. I knew you had other people to talk to and want to meet, but just being with you was enough. Sure it hurt knowing that. But I wasn't going to give up trying. You mean too much to me. That's the truth.
I told you that you were everything. You would always be my only true love for the rest of my life. You will always have my heart. You will always have me.
You do. You have all of me forever. No one is getting into my heart ever again. It is protected...
...by your memory. By the most heavenly name on earth, yours.

No comments:
Post a Comment