Monday, March 17, 2014

From My Heart

I will always fight for you. I compromised with you about a lot. Sometimes it took longer than it should have, but I always tried to make you happy. I would sacrifice anything for you. Anything. 

I miss you. God I miss you. I always did and I still do. No matter where I was, and for how long, I missed you. A few minutes, a few hours, and now...I've always missed you. 

I believed in us. We were so good together. I knew we could make it through anything. You said it too. "Together, we can make it through anything". I never have up on us. I still haven't. 

I wanted forever with you. I still do. I always wanted to be there for you. Sometimes I wasn't and I regret every second. I never wanted to leave you, for anything. And I don't want to live without you. Being with you has shown me a piece of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment