Thursday, February 27, 2014

Even after...

...all of this. The silence. All the other guys you talk to or see. All the names. You not caring. After all of that...

...I still love you more than anything on earth. I still care about you more than anything. 

Is that desperation? No. That is devotion. That is commitment. That is true love in the purest sense. 

I would still give anything for you. After everything, if you had done everything to me what I did to you, I would hold you in my arms, look you in the eyes, and tell you...

"...we will be ok, I know you were trying anything you could to keep us together and not to fight with me. And for that, I appreciate your effort, it meant you cared about us and would do anything to save us, and I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for trying so hard. I love you honey, I always will."

Why? Because people make mistakes. Even the marriages that last a lifetime go through really bad times. But they don't give up on each other. I never did. People will do anything to help and try to save something that is so special to them. Do they do everything the right way? No. But they try. If it is a lie or broken promise, it's not to hurt that person, it's to hide their own flaws, but it doesn't mean they don't love that person. 

What I'm trying to say, I wouldn't have given up on you. We had something really special. We had real fun together. We loved being together. And that's not something you just give up on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment