I hope you will see that I wasn't a mistake. We did lots of great things together. Yes, I made mistakes. But I'm not a bad person. I'm not a creep. I'm not a deadbeat. I am a man who loves you so much, so much that I did things I shouldn't have. It was all to try and help. It didn't. Lying doesn't help. Making you feel lonely doesn't help. Sure I would get mad and upset at you at times. The things you would say about me hurt. I was not the person I used to be. I knew how special you were and I wanted to be special for you. I could never stay mad at you though. You melt me. I hope you see how heartbroken I am that I hurt your beautiful heart and soul. I will always try to make it up to you, because you deserve it. You deserve my best efforts, my honesty, my all. Mistake is a bad word to you. I know. I know why. You are not a mistake. We were not a mistake. I will do everything to prove that to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment