Mothers are supposed to love their daughters. Fathers are supposed to give everything they have for their daughters. The ones I speak of do, just to the wrong one.
You have never seen someone give so much as she does. No one cares more about her kids than this woman. She will help just about anyone when they have a problem. She has a heart of gold. She gives and gives and gives. She has earned respect. But yet, she gets shit on.
Her sister, well, let me just say, is the complete opposite of her. Always taking, always asking for handouts, fooling everyone into thinking she is a great mother, a good person. Wrong! Never have I seen someone use so many people to get what she wants. She asks, she gets from mother and father. Anything. Everything. ASAP.
On the other hand, the angel, the miracle on earth gets this...
"I'll be by to help you". Seven months later, nothing. "We'll bring it by soon". Two months later, nothing. "We can't make it to your sons birthday party, we have to go get a saw". And the two worst, "You were a mistake. I should have had an abortion", and when something vital for her and the kids well being needed to be replaced in the house, "You might try dating someone who can help you with that". Are you fucking kidding me????
I made the huge mistake a few years ago of thinking her parents loved her and would do anything for her. I was wrong. Dead wrong. They care more about a self centered user than the most beautiful heart and soul God could have ever put on this earth. It's sickening. It breaks my heart.
I had the chance to be her everything. I let it all slip away. I hate myself even more every time I hear things like that, because I was supposed to be her support. That is why I have promised her to do everything I can for her. To stand by her through anything. To listen. To help. I will not let her down anymore. Too many people have, including me.
No comments:
Post a Comment