Sunday, February 16, 2014

If I Could Turn Back Time...

...to the day we first met. Seeing you come around the corner, your smile, your eyes, your hair. Heavenly. Your voice so sweet. Your laugh infectious. I close my eyes and remember it like it was yesterday. If I could go back, everything would be perfect, like it was. I would know how to talk to you. I would know how to react to situations. I would know how to be the boyfriend, fiancé, and husband you deserve. I would still be your Prince Charming. I would change so much. But, given the chance, I would never turn around and walk away. You are God's gift to this earth. You are the one. I love you more now than I did then, and I will love you more tomorrow than today....

...and I would take a step back before picking you up. 

I love you Malania. I always will. 





No comments:

Post a Comment