Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Reasons Pt. 3

"Few situations erode a marriage quite like infidelity or cheating. There's a simple solution. Only marry someone if you plan to be faithful forever. Then, be faithful. Don't cheat. Don't lie about relationships with other people. If somewhere down the road, you want to develop a relationship, kiss, or just have sex with someone other than your spouse, then be honest, tell your spouse before you do anything, and leave the marriage before you cheat. Cheating will only lead to mistrust, arguments, and an uphill battle to winning your marriage back. There's a good chance you won't win your marriage back and it will simply end because of your cheating. You'll have no one to blame but yourself."

This is one thing you never had to worry about with me. There was no way I would ever think of being with anyone else but you. You were everything I could ever hope for. You were the one. I did make the mistake of going to others when we had problems. I know you think it was some kind of relationship. It wasn't. Obviously. There were no feelings, I was looking for solutions, answers, trying to find a way to help us. No matter the intentions, it was wrong. All I needed was you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment