Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blind

I'm sorry. I never understood, until I saw it happen. In the beginning, I saw them help you. I saw them always being there when you needed something. I didn't really see until someone "more important to them" needed them. I saw what happened. I saw what you were trying to tell me. I never thought parents could be that way. I saw what became their priority. That's when things became clear. That's when my communication with them stopped. Not because you found out. Because I saw. I thought they cared. Honestly, I did. I saw how they turned their back on you. But, I was wrong to even go to them. There was no one that could solve our problems but us. And if I had known how your sister would turn on you too, I would have begged you to stop trying to communicate and be there for her too. You tried for so long to be her friend and a proud sister. Finally, after she became pregnant, she decided to let you back in. Why? Because there was no one else better who knew everything about pregnancy and children than you. You are amazing. But when everything was done, she turned her back on you too. Babysitting excuses. Completely fucking you over on photography. Asking for help and advice then ignoring you. It's not right. You deserve better than that. 

I am completely sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I didn't understand. I heard what you were telling me, I just didn't see it, until it was too late to take everything back and realize that they didn't care. I never said anything bad about you. All I was looking for was answers to help us.

I was looking at the wrong people. 

1 comment: